Ghostzapper - Ivory Empress
- 16 1/2 Hands
2019 Fee: $10,000 S&N
5% discount on all stud fees paid by Nov 1
GHOSTZAPPER'S ONLY GRADED STAKES-WINNING TWO-YEAR-OLD SON
- Precocious: An Undefeated Grade 2-winning 2yo from one of North America's most prolific sirelines
- Multiple Graded Stakes Winner and Track Record Setter at 3
- Superior miler speed with an electrifying turn of foot: McCraken won 6 of 7 starts at up to 1 mile 1/16th
- A TDN Rising Star, McCraken was a rare debut-winning juvenile for the patient Ian Wilkes' barn, before completing an undefeated juvenile campaign with emphatic victories in the Street Sense S. and G2 Kentucky Jockey Club S.
- He set a New Track Record and remained undefeated when winning the G3 Sam F. Davis S. at Tampa Bay Downs on his 3yo debut, with a 1 1/2 length defeat of subsequent G1-Belmont S. winner Tapwrit, to whom he conceded 6 lb
- Following a rough trip in the G1 Kentucky Derby, McCraken returned with a facile romp in the G3 Matt Winn S.
- In the G1 Haskell Inv. McCraken made an explosive wide move to seize the lead at the head of the stretch, only to be caught in the last jump by a surging Girvin, with Practical Joke, Battle Of Midway, Irish War Cry, etc. behind
- A winner and Graded Stakes-placed at 4, McCraken retired with a record of 14: 6-1-3 and earnings of $869,728
- "McCraken was one of the most naturally talented horses I have ever been around, and his turn of foot was second to none. He took the Whitham family and our stable on a great ride, and I look forward to training Grade 1 winners by him in the future." - Trainer, Ian Wilkes
- McCraken is the second foal out of the Seeking The Gold mare, Ivory Empress, a young Graded Stakes-placed sprinter whose first foal, Bondurant, is also Graded Stakes placed. Ivory Empress is out of the Graded Stakes winner and Grade 1-placed, Madame Pandit, who is also the dam of the Grade 1-winner, Mea Domina.
Hypothetical Pedigree Links
Click one of the following and access the Nick Ratings for your mare with any Airdrie stallion.
Request a Season
Do not enter any links or the form will not be submitted.