Arch - Flying Dixie
- 16.2 hands
2021 Fee: $10,000 S&N
5% DISCOUNT ON ALL STUD FEES PAID BY NOV 1
The two best training horses I’ve ever had were PRESERVATIONIST and QUALITY ROAD" – Trainer, Jimmy Jerkens
- A GRADE 1-WINNING MILLIONAIRE BY THE INFLUENTIAL STALLION, ARCH
- Winner of the 2019 G1 Woodward S. at Saratoga over Yoshida, Tom's d'Etat, etc.
- Winner of the 2019 G2 Suburban H. in 1:59-4 over Catholic Boy, Pavel, etc.
- Broke his maiden going 6 furlongs in 1:09-1 earning a sparkling 3 ½ Ragozin number
- Winner from 6 f to 10 f, with an average winning distance of 8.25 f
- A $485,000 Keeneland September Yearling purchase by Centennial Farms, he was the highest-priced Arch yearling in his crop
- Bred in the purple, Preservationist traces in tail-female line to taproot mares from the King Ranch breeding empire - Courtly Dee and Too Chic - on the top and bottom of his pedigree, respectively
- His 4th dams include those two blue hen mares, as well as none other than Pas De Nom, Bramalea, Natalma and Weekend Surprise
- Preservationist is one of 12 G1 winners by Arch and one of 18 Graded Winners under his own first three dams
- A Grade 1 winner from the important Hail To Reason sireline, Preservationist is free of Storm Cat and In Reality, and has no son of Mr. Prospector in his pedigree
Click here to view the complete race record for Preservationist in Daily Racing Form Past Performance format.
|SALES SUMMARY FOR ALL IN FOAL BROODMARES covered by Preservationist:
Hypothetical Pedigree Links
Click one of the following and access the Nick Ratings for your mare with any Airdrie stallion.
Request a Season
Do not enter any links or the form will not be submitted.